Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Danger Zone- Waiting at Verizon.

Hello, New World!

Heffe and I are sitting here waiting for forever at Verizon. It's one of my least favorite tasks. It's down there with the Post Office and the BMV- I know the good or service I want to obtain, but no body seems to be able to translate my need into their language/repertoire of capabilities. Let me clarify. MY local Verizon store is terrible. I know there are plenty of successful stores with super competent and friendly people... But that's just not my store. 

In situations like these, I take on a not so pleasant persona. Since we were waiting for what started out as 25-30 minutes but ended up being the better part of 60 minutes, I chose to take my frustrations out on Pinterest rather than on Heffe. 

Needless to say, New World... Pinterest did NOT disappoint. Hop on, take a ride with me on my waiting line emotional roller coaster...

Side note before I start: I do not even ALLOW myself to look at the wedding section anymore. Too close to go-time, and I don't have a million elves working in my basement on a perfectly worded and witty quote for a framed sign that means, "Seating Chart" made out of vintage, chalkboard-painted, crystal-encrusted, burlap mason jars.

I digress. 

I literally laughed out loud at this one. 

Because organization is a priority... In the summer months ;)

Why didn't I think of that!?

#amyfialahendersonoriginalpin

Outdoor pillows are also a priority for Janissa... Could I make these? Probably if I wasn't spending all my time at Verizon. 

Above pillows would look so good here! Less grass for us to mow, too!

Yes, organization is key... In the summer months ;)

In all senses, the antithesis of an English Trifle. Pun intended. "First, there's a layer of jam, then a layer of lady fingers, which I made from scratch, then beef sautéed with peas and onions, more lady fingers, and I top it all off with some whipped cream!" I'll just stick with boiling my cup of salt. 

This is more my style. Nomnomnomnom

This pin was found about 10 minutes before it was our turn. Did I have time to run to Starbucks!? Only in my wildest dreams. 

This was found about 3 seconds before it was our turn/I was ready to flip the phone case display and roar like a cave woman. 

How can I get this in my belly RIGHT NOW to use my gas to teach Verizon to never make me wait this long. :) 

21 DAYS TIL DISNEY!!!!

And I leave you, New World, with the slap happiest...
#imightusethisatschool #thanksdaddy

Until next time, Verizon... 
New World, don't worry, you won't have to look for me on the news for holding up my local Verizon store. Janissa made it out safe and sound... And had to be let out of the caged doors since they had closed the store in the time it took to get them to get our things in order. 
Aaaaaah.

Until next time, 

This is me, drinking wine, rewarding myself for a conquering a rough evening, bein me. 

Cheers. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment