Sunday, April 21, 2013

Just Us

Hello, New World!!!

Every few weeks, the planets align, and Heffe and I get to spend some real QT together... i.e., do normal coupley things, not just cross things off our to do lists and work. 
Last night, we had a date night!

The pics we tried to take last night at dinner were awful (pretty standard... don't get me wrong, we're a good looking pair, but man, we are NOT photogenic! Engagement and wedding photos should be REAL interesting...), so this is a pic from a previous date night. :)

:) :) :) 
Sidenote... this date night location was recommended by Mosey... she's GREAT for date night ideas!!!

We went shopping, and then went to one of our favorite restaurants to gorge ourselves on carbs and wine. :)

"No one is as fun as us." -Heffe
Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

Until next time... This is me. Bein me. Cornball Sciato. Fallin in looooooooooooove all over again. :)

Cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment