Saturday, January 11, 2014

-Standard Saturday-

Hello, New World!

Just a typical day in the life...

Went to my sweet nephew Aidan's 4th birthday party this afternoon! He chose a superhero theme... Observe. 
Hims the Green Lantern:) Drew is his "create-your-own-super-hero" and it changed all day:) Alex is the patriotic version of Iron Man. I just want to squeeze them!!!

When Heffe and I got back to Cbus, we hit the gym. Sciato fell off the running wagon. In a big and SICK way! I'm trying to get back on track... I'm GOING to get back on track! Routine is my biggest hurdle!! Here's my progress today...


Not bad, gettin there, gettin it done;) 6 months til our wedding/honeymoon... Sciato gotta look good!!! 

Then, Heffe and I went to Jason's Deli for a quick dinner, then went to Target, Kroger, and.... 

...went to Lowe's to choose some preliminary paint colors for our casa!!! We are looking to repaint the entire first floor, foyer, stairway, upstairs hall, the master bed/bath, office/extra bed, and guest bath. For starters ;) Whew! We may have found some winners on the first try!

Now, we are watching reruns on TV and enjoying a nightcap before we wake up to another mostly-already-planned-out Sunday! It's okay, New World, Janissa got this:)


Until next time:)

This is me, bein me :)

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment