Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year- 2014!!!

Hello, New World! 

Happy New Year! 2014 is SURE to be the best one yet. :) 

Here's a glimpse of how Heffe and I (or Janissa) spent our NYE and NYD. :) 

Heffe had to work for a bit on NYE, but when he got home, we made it to the gym, and then got ourselves ready for a special dinner at Eddie Merlot.

A little bubbly and cheese plate at home first? But of course!



Tried to take a cute pic, but Janissa made these faces...


So... pretty. :)

We made it to Eddie Merlot, and we were not disappointed!!! Heffe and I got salads, bread, split brussel sprouts, and then for entres, Heffe got bacon wrapped medallions, and I got this New Orleans Grill Mix...nomnomnomnom!



We took some cheesecake to go, and called it a night! Janissa is feeling slightly under the weather, so the early night suited us. We watched 50 First Dates, and fell asleep about 20 minutes in! We woke up in time to see the ball drop at midnight, though. ;)

NYD was complete perfection. We used our new Keurig to make some delicious coffee and then made cinnamon rolls! :)

After breakfast, we got started on some little house projects, and hung up lots of fun things!

One of our guest bedrooms is sports themed, so we wrapped our marathon t-shirts and medals around canvases and hung them up! Who would have ever thought I'd have a spot in the sports room!!! ;)




Next, we hung up some pictures I had developed and framed from my trip abroad to Italy...

In our living room...

And foyer.... 





PS Thanks for the new table, Mama and Papa Sciato!

And in "Amy's" bedroom...



And a very special picture from Amish (while we were living together, she saved flowers that Heffe had given me, and pressed and framed them, and then gave it to me on my birthday!!), that fits perfectly in our master bath... We'll see it everyday!



Janissa then hit the gym, and are currently enjoying an evening of our favorite things...


 

 Like I said, New World, 2014 is going to be the best year yet!!!
Hope your NYE/NYD is just as glorious as ours!!!

Until next time,

This is me, bein me.

Cheers to 2014!!


1 comment:

  1. Have a very, very happy new year! This is the year you get married! Squeeeee !

    ReplyDelete