Sunday, September 7, 2014

"It's going to be a good week" Week

Hello, New World!

After last week, quite possibly the lowest point on my record since waaaay before the wedding, I need a serious pick me up and/or attitude adjustment. 

Disclaimer: My entire blog is NOT meant to be a Sciato self-loathing pity party. I write when I need to find clarity or need to free just a little part of my self. I also write when I am so consumed with joy that I can't contain it.  I write for many reasons... Number one is always because it makes me feel like things are right in my small corner of the world.... Hence my blog's name- both an evaluation and a reflection of the past and a little prescriptive of my future plan for myself. You have read enough of my posts to know me a little bit by now. Stick with me, and take it for what it's worth, New World! 

As Heffe and I were brushing our teeth and washing our faces and taking our allergy meds... I mean getting ready for bed tonight, we kept saying, "It's going to be a good week. Why? Because we are going make it so." 

So, New World, I'm going to blog everyday this week about something good. I'm posting this to make you make me accountable. Haha! Didn't know you'd have homework, did ya, New World!? 

Class is in session. 

Today, my day was good because I got to take a nap. An hour long, uninterrupted, no work, no technology, complete abandonment of life, good old fashioned nap, snuggled up close to my husband. It was perfection. :)

Stay tuned, New World. "It's going to be a good week." :)

Cheers:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I love this idea! It IS going to be a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete